Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 1 Lunch Round-Up

Here's the week 1 lunch round-up...also included are the 2 days from last week. Sorry for the dark pictures- I used my phone to take the pics- I'll use my camera for next week!

Day 1- Nutella and PB (I use Jiff Natural) cut outs, cheese cutouts (Gouda and cheddar), carrots, and of course, a Hershey bar for dessert.



















Day 2- ham, mozzarella cheese, and carrot "sushi", cottage cheese, cheese cut outs, and brownie cut outs













Day 3- nutella and PB "sushi" (I use a rolling pin to flatten my bread first), cottage cheese, brwnie bites, and watermelon.















Day 4- hard boiled egg (I used an egg mold that I bought on amazon- they're so fun!), cheddar bunnies, chocolate chip applesauce muffins (Olivia LOVES these), and a strawberry banana smoothie. I made them, poured them into their containers (plastic 8oz. Ball canning jars- found a 5 pack at Wally World for $3)















Day 5- cheese cut-outs and triscuit crackers, chocolate chip applesauce muffin, cucumbers and carrots with ranch, and homemade peach fruit leather.















Day 6- nutella and PB starfish, chocolate chip applesauce muffin (told ya she loves them!), pretzel and PB butterflies, strawberry banana smoothie















Day 7- nutella and PB roll-ups, peach fruit leather, carrots, pretzels and PB to go hunting for cheddar bunnies (dip the end of pretzel into PB and then poke a bunny- you got him!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment