Sunday, September 11, 2011

What's For Supper?

With the temps starting to cool (and when I say "cool" I mean they've been in the low 80's) soup has been on my mind. We love us some soup in our house- it's such a comfort food. Right after I had Mr. Elias last February, my bestie, Kate, came over one day and watched him so I could take the ever coveted nap (it was glorious!) While she was at my house, she made a batch of yummy creamy chicken and wild rice soup from tastykitchen.com. The other day I was pleased to see that I had all the ingredients in my pantry to make some- that never happens- SO- I pulled out the 'ol cast iron pot and started cookin'! Here's the link to the recipe- make it this week and serve it with some warm crusty bread and a salad- you won't be sorry!
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment